The Xen® hypervisor, the powerful open source industry standard for virtualization, offers a powerful, efficient, and secure feature set for virtualization of x86, x86_64, IA64, ARM, and other CPU architectures. It supports a wide range of guest operating systems including Windows®, Linux®, Solaris®, and various versions of the BSD operating systems.
Virtual Private Servers are·the future of web hosting!
Xen VPS Hosting plans are fully scalable and deliver the ultimate in flexibility and ease of management with features like full root access and a virtual server control panel with remote reboot & console access features.
AUSWEB was one of the first virtual hosting providers in Australia and we continue to lead the pack with our Xen virtualisation platform. Deployed on high-powered Dell hardware and backed by one of Australia's fastest networks with full redundancy, you can rest assured your virtual infrastructure is in safe hands.
AUSWEB Xen VPS·features:
- Full Root Access
- Complete Freedom to install/uninstall any application - customise your hosting environment as you need
- Dedicated Resources - gauranteed as a minimum at all times, cannot be oversold
- Fully scalable - Upgrade plan or order additional CPU, RAM, Disk Space & Bandwidth at any time Full VPS Control Panel Access which offers the following:
- Remote Console Access - access your server via console even if it is inaccessible via the internet/SSH
- File Manager, access your files even when your VPS is offline
- Start, Stop, Restart VPS (Remote Reboot Capability)
- Backup/Restore VPS
- Rebuild VPS with a range of Operating System choices
- Reset Root Password
- Full Resource Monitoring: CPU/RAM/Disk Space and traffic stats Multiple Operating System Choices: Redhat, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu
- cPanel/WHM·hosting control panel (Additional License Fee)
- Fully redundant network in Sydney Data Center
- 24x7x365 Hardware & Network monitoring backed by·AUSWEB Service Level Agreement (SLA) with 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Important: Please be aware that this is an unmanaged virtual server and as such server management and system administration is the responsibility of you or your system administrator. An advanced knowledge of server administration is an absolute must for any users.
- Upgrade/Downgrade your Xen VPS plan or resources (CPU/RAM/HDD/Bandwidth) at any time
- Advanced Technical Support (Hourly Rate)
- VPS Security Hardening - server security configuration including Suhosin, Mod Security & ConfigServer Security & Firewall setup
- External Remote Storage Space for redundant backup options
- Additional Dedicated IP Addresses·
- SSL Certificates·
- Managed Hardware Firewall option available
- Private VLAN's available for customers with multiple servers